Labels

Monday, June 21, 2010

Harajuku Lovers Sunshine Cuties Perfume

These babies are so adorable.
Now I've never tried this summer collection.
I've only tried the original collection in Music & G.
I actually have them right now in the BIG bottle not the small ones.
I think i read somewhere they smell differently.
but iunno, either way they are so adorable.
Harajuku Lovers is like my absolute favorite brand in perfume and in shoes.
especially in oxfords.
If you look at the little Harajuku Lovers, you can see they all got a tan.
i just love the sweet details the lable puts on perfume.

They also had the winter collection.
i saw the winter collection in 2009 while xmas shopping with my bff.


There called the Harajuku Lovers Snow Bunnies
or something like that.
Once again, i'm not sure if they smell differently from the original collection.
in my opinion, that would be pretty lame if they did smelled the same.
I mean your just buying the perfumes for the different outfits then.

If Gwen Stefani made a doll collection of these,
i would buy all 5 of them :)

No comments: